RepairPartsPlus - 23 days for them to respond to support email
I believe they sent the wrong adhesive for the Droid glass/digitizer my client purchased.I emailed them on Feb 16.
I received a reply yesterday - March 10th! All they replied with was their boilerplate return policy/procedures. No information about the adhesive was given. They actually suggested I take everything to a local repair shop!
I *AM* the f-ing repair shop!LOL.
I think that should tell anyone everything they need to know about this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Website was good
What I disliked
- No direct contact like phone or chat
- Very slow email support response
- Possibly sent an incorrect part in the kit
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I would like them to answer the question about the adhesive that was included. It seemed incompatible with the screen and LCD. If they sent the wrong thing, I want the right adhesive. If they sent the right thing, I would like instructions on proper use.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx Replacement Parts
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "Date: Sep 23, 2015 Perk: Early Bird - 200 cm 1 Brand New MicFlip Cable ( 200 cm length ) FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING Estimated Delivery Date: Sep 15, 2015 Contribution Amount: Early Bird..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."