3.0

I believe they sent the wrong adhesive for the Droid glass/digitizer my client purchased.I emailed them on Feb 16.

I received a reply yesterday - March 10th! All they replied with was their boilerplate return policy/procedures. No information about the adhesive was given. They actually suggested I take everything to a local repair shop!

I *AM* the f-ing repair shop!LOL.

I think that should tell anyone everything they need to know about this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at RepairPartsPlus and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants RepairPartsPlus to "i would like them to answer the question about the adhesive that was included. it seemed incompatible with the screen and lcd. if they sent the wrong thing, i want the right adhesive. if they sent the right thing, i would like instructions on proper use".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no direct contact like phone or chat, very slow email support response and possibly sent an incorrect part in the kit. Author liked the most website was good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by RepairPartsPlus motorola droid razr maxx replacement parts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with RepairPartsPlus?

Comments